Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

EnduroBoss
Forum Admin

USA
1328 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  21:51:54  Show Profile
Many of you have thanked "me" for my work on this forum and the websites... well.. I want to thank "YOU"!

My Yamaha's have been a significant part of my life. Since 15, I've owned or regretted selling a Yamaha Enduro. But as I think back, my most memorable times with my bikes were times spent with other guys (and occasionally a gal)...joyriding, shooting hoops, sneaking onto football and baseball fields, exploring trails etc.

Sure, we've all had those "just you and the machine" rides along a wooded trail, on a deserted road etc. Those are nice too. But when you've got friends who share the same interests, it's just that much nicer.

The 60's, 70's and 80's (particularly the 70's) were the "HeyDays" of the Enduros. Yamaha sold about a half million Enduros during that thirty year span, give or take, and there are still quite a few out there...in use and sitting in barns and sheds, waiting for the right person to come along and bring them out of hibernation and get some 2 stroke oil cursing through it's lines again.

So, here we are, in the next century, still enjoying these great bikes. Indeed,...The Legacy lives on...both, in the machines....and in those who continue riding them.

It's my pleasure having you all here.

EnduroBoss
   Topic   
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Yamaha Enduro Forum © 2000-07 MicroWorks Go To Top Of Page