Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

EnduroBoss
Forum Admin

USA
1328 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2005 :  07:35:34  Show Profile
Supposedly offers best prices on new Yamaha parts?

About to place my first order with this outfit. If all goes well, this IS the place you want to get your parts from. He is offering the members of YamahaEnduro.com some REALLY good pricing. Beats all!
http://www.umotorsfargo.com/

old-thirty-three
Advanced Rider

206 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  11:37:21  Show Profile
You will be happy with the pricing and service from Gary.

I have been buying parts from him for over a year now, easily spending more than a $1000 dollars over numerous transactions. Always the best price and always prompt and curteous service. Email works best - just send him a list of what you are looking for <gmccoy@cableone.net>, and if he can get it - you'll get a super price.
Go to Top of Page

EnduroBoss
Forum Admin

USA
1328 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2005 :  16:52:01  Show Profile
University Motors Parts Ordering Guidelines

http://www.umotorsfargo.com/index.htm

1). Have ALL your part numbers beforehand. Use the Yamaha Website to lookup your parts. To sell at these prices, there is no time for trimming fat. Have your order neat and READY. Do your wish listing elsewhere THEN when you're ready to order...

2). EMAIL you part numbers to him along with your complete shipping address, NON-BLOCKED EMAIL ADDRESS, and phone numbers.

3). After sending your order, he will email you back with a total with shipping.

4). His PayPal email Address is GMCCOY@CABLEONE.NET

5). He HAS had trouble with his ISP and is looking for a new one as of the last time I spoke with him so if you don't get a response within 48 hours, either call him or re-send the email. (701) 235-6478

I am in no way affiliated with University Motors nor do I receive ANY compensation for directing people their way except the very best prices on yamaha parts anywhere which are the exact same you will get if you place an order. I have saved a ton. Thank you Gary!
Go to Top of Page

DT360A
Mini Enduro

31 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  11:30:53  Show Profile
Just placed my first order with the folks and the prices were the best on every single part! I'll let you know how it goes next week when they're due to arrive. I talked to Mike at the counter and mentioned the forum...so far, so good!
Go to Top of Page

EnduroBoss
Forum Admin

USA
1328 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  10:58:45  Show Profile
I still need to place an order with him. I've been so @$#@$& busy lately that I haven't had a lot of time for web work OR working on my bikes.

Soon....

EB
Go to Top of Page

old-thirty-three
Advanced Rider

206 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  16:02:47  Show Profile
Just an update on University Motors, Gary McCoy and the best new parts service and pricing anywhere . . .

You can go to their website and download the 2005 Parts Unlimited Catalog in PDF. It is a little bit tricky, because the file is so big (154M) you have to download a bit-torrent client to manage the download (sorry computer novices probably need not apply?).

Start here:http://myweb.cableone.net/UMOTORS/Parts.htm

Anyway - with or without the catalog, you can even get great prices on Parts Unlimited stuff. I just ordered new tubes and sprockets and saved about 30% off of list price!!!
Go to Top of Page

DT360A
Mini Enduro

31 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  11:34:12  Show Profile
Oops...forgot to reply in a timely manner! Got my parts...ordered on a wednesday afternoon, received on the following Thursday. All the seals are NEW, and everything is as it should be, and the prices are the best across the board!

I know where I'm ordering OEM Yamaha parts from now on!

Bob.
Go to Top of Page

EnduroBoss
Forum Admin

USA
1328 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  12:15:15  Show Profile
I ordered from him also and my order is due to arrive May 2nd. So far looks good...BEST prices of anywhere I can find on OEM Yamaha parts.

Will update when parts arrive.

EB
Go to Top of Page

EnduroBoss
Forum Admin

USA
1328 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  08:55:14  Show Profile
Fast shipping. BEST Prices.
THIS is where you should order OEM Yamaha Parts.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Yamaha Enduro Forum © 2000-07 MicroWorks Go To Top Of Page